Naumi Hotels Pte Ltd and its related entities and hotels in Singapore are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data.
This Policy sets out our collection, use, disclosure and retention of your personal data. This Policy also sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us, whether through this website or other websites of Naumi Hotels (as defined below) (collectively, “Naumi Websites”) or otherwise (e.g. at our entities or hotels), and how they will be processed by us. It also provides information on how you may access to the personal data we hold about you in order to access, correct or update it.
Your Consent. Please read this Policy to understand how we may collect, use and disclose your personal data. By accessing this website or other Naumi Websites, you hereby acknowledge that you have read this Policy and that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us and in accordance with this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not access this website or other Naumi Websites in particular the following websites or provide any of your personal data:
Information we may collect from you:
We collect personal data that you provide when you access or use Naumi Websites and we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. At various places on Naumi Websites, certain personal data may be requested. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the relevant websites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Naumi Websites, subscribe to our services, search for a product, place a reservation or other order or enquiry on such websites, or participation in survey, discussions, social media functions or other activities as may be made available on Naumi Websites and when you report a problem with these websites.
· Information we collect about you. We may collect information that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile or tablet device. Please check the settings of your browser and/or device if you want to know what information is automatically sent or if you wish to change your settings. Please also refer to the section on “Cookies” below. In this respect, we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other information;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Naumi Websites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Naumi Websites also allow you to communicate with us on issues of customer service and to provide feedback on services. We sometimes use this customer information to analyse customers' interests so that it can tailor programs and special offers to better address its customers' needs. You expressly consent to our contacting you by SMS, email, telephone, facsimile and/or by post, and to our processing of your data for the purposes set out in this section and including the following:
· Reservations and Pre-Arrival Information
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us including to process a reservation for a Naumi Hotel, we will ask for the customer's name, mailing address, billing address, electronic-mail information, telephone number, credit-card information, arrival and departure dates. We also ask for the customer's room preferences and any special requests or needs.
· Customer Service
When customers make customer-service requests, we will ask for the customer's name, mailing address or electronic-mail information, telephone number and other information that will allow us to respond to the request or to resolve any problems at Naumi Hotels. To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
· Electronic Surveys and Post Stay Communications
We conduct online surveys, from time to time, to evaluate our services. Participation in such surveys is voluntary, but customer information is collected during such online surveys for verification purposes, such as name, mailing address, and electronic mail address.
Naumi Hotels sometimes offer special promotions, contests, or sweepstakes through which customers can win prizes. Each of these promotions, contests and sweepstakes will have a set of terms and conditions that apply to that event. In some cases, the customer is automatically entered in the contest simply by using the relevant website or meeting some other condition for that contest. In entering such a promotion, contest, or sweepstake, the customer's name, electronic-mail address, or other personal information will be collected to identify the customer and for notification purposes.
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect from you will be transferred, processed and stored in Singapore. This disclosure and transfer may be made to an entity within Naumi Hotels and processed by staff located in a country outside of your own. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Your information will not be transferred to third parties outside Singapore except in accordance with the requirements prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) and its related subsidiary legislation (collectively, “PDPA”).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Naumi Websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Personal data provided by you will be retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues or for reasons provided under the PDPA. Thereafter, we will destroy or delete the information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements or to protect Naumi Hotels’ interests.
Third Party Websites
Naumi Websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies, and you hereby waive any claim against us with respect to these linked websites. Please check all third party websites’ policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of any personal data held about you.
To the extent you have provided us with your consent, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or by contacting us at the email address below.
You may request access to, or correction of your personal data that is in our possession or control. Additional privacy policies will be applicable in certain circumstances, for instance where you have agreed to our guest terms and conditions, where you have agreed to the terms and conditions, or where you have entered into another contract with us or any member of Naumi Hotels.
To enable us to process your requests promptly you should provide us with full details of the particular information sought, and documentary evidence of your identity. You agree that we may need to check and verify your identify and may contact you for further information. You can contact us at any time in order to exercise these rights, to ask any questions related to the Policy or to let us know of any complaint you have relating to the Policy or our use of your data at by contacting us at the relevant contact entities below. Any access request may be subject to a fee and additional fees depending on the nature of your request to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you and as permitted under the PDPA. If applicable, we will inform you of the applicable fees and payment must be usually received by us before we proceed further with your request.
Complaints, Feedback & Enquiries. Please direct any complaints, feedback or enquiries you may have regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by the following relevant entities in Singapore to their email or address below:
210 Middle Road, #05-03, Singapore 188994
Attn: Data Protection Officer